Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Coming Soon...

I go through spurts and stops...okay, mostly stops when it comes to writing this blog. I have realized recently that I am missing out on a lot of our family's history when I don't keep this up. SO... I have a list of about 6 or so posts to update here. The goal is to get one done a day for the next week. Then on Sunday write about anything great that has happened in the week. If nothing great happened, then maybe write about the mundane. The truth of the matter is, I have AMAZING children who always surprise me and make me laugh. My husband is talented, loving and wonderful. I think even the mundane could be good to write about. Keep you eyes peeled for the latest additions!

We will also be updating Ceithlinn's Alaska blog www.alaskaadventure2013.blogspot.com with the latest information about preparations for her trip to Alaska in July with People to People.

No comments: