Ceithlinn decided to write a letter to the tooth fairy last night. She placed the note and two small treasure boxes with her teeth under her pillow and quickly went to sleep. Her letter says this, "How big are you? Were do you look like? (then she says, I forgot to write what) Were do you liv? Love, Ceithlinn P.S. I belyv (believe) in you!" She also drew a pictures of the tooth fairy with a wand.The tooth fairy left a note for Ceithlinn on the back of her letter. It reads, "Dear Ceithlinn, Thank you for the beautiful picture of me! I am this big. I look like this. (self portrait) I live in Neverland with Tinker Bell. Thank you for believing in me. Love, The Tooth Fairy P.S. Tinker Bell says, Hi!!" The self portrait includes a bag/purse that says Teeth on it and a wand. The tooth fairy also has a necklace with a little tooth on it. Ceithlinn decided that the tooth fairy took the teeth and made jewlery and then sold them to her other fairy friends, and kept some for herself, too.
When Ceithlinn read this note she said something like, I knew Neverland was real! She was so very thrilled for the note. The tooth fairy also left $5... didn't have anything smaller and since there were two teethand they were the first and in good condition... Honestly, Ceithlinn was more thrilled with the note than the money. The note is definitely a keeper..jpg)
7 comments:
I brought the note into Seminary this morning and asked if one of my kids would be willing to help me out with this since I really don't draw and Ceithlinn knows my handwriting. McKayla Troxell was excited to help out. Didn't she do a great job? I told her that she just helped make Ceithlinn's morning. :)
I love the note and the picture is very good! You're both very creative.
$5!!! Wow..the tooth fairy that covers the Washington area must have gotten some stimulus money or something. The Utah fairy gives out a $1.
Would have been $1, but we didn't have any smaller bills. Next time the tooth fairy will give less. She still doesn't know the true value of money.
This is awesome! Our current tooth fairy's name is Tabitha and she is Tiersa's personal tooth fairy. (There are several tooth fairies, they each cover geographic and family locations.) I LOVE the self-portrait.
What a great artist that Tooth Fairy is! I had no idea McKayla was so artistic. What a fun memory for your sweet little girl!
E is DYING to lose a tooth! She says 2 are loose, but I have to really use my imagination to see them wiggle!
I had to use my imagination with Ceitlinn, too. :) I had forgotten what a rite of passage losing your first tooth was.
Post a Comment