Friday, April 3, 2009
Fun Ceithlinn-ism
We were driving down the road the other day talking about the weather. We started Spring Break with a nice snow storm. I know spring is coming. I see blossoms and hear spring birds. I just don't know when it will finally appear. I know the groundhog said 6 more weeks of winter, but I think he lied. Anyway, Josh was telling me about how the mayor in Denver had issued a state of emergency type thing because they had been covered in blizzards. Ceithlinn piped up from the back, "WHAT!?!? He was covered in LIZARDS!!" We both had a little chuckle and then explained what a blizzard was. I just love the way kids hear things and look at the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the way you write about your kids. They are so darling! I wish I could spend some time with them just observing and loving on them.
You too!I would love to just give you a day to be pampered--you know, a good chiropractor, a relaxing massage, pedicure, manicure, hair washed and shined and a dinner out with your hubby. Maybe we can figure out how to make that happen even if I am not there.
Love you
Mom
What a cute girl! That would be pretty traumatic. I'm not a fan of lizards. :)
Post a Comment