Monday, January 19, 2009

Dragon Lawyer

How many of you have seen "Kung Fu Panda?" Well, that is one of the kids new favorites. The closing credit roll and they pretend to be kung fu experts. Well, Matthew has started to pretend that he is "the dragon laaaw-yer." (this is said in a hushed tone of great awe) "I am the (hushed awe, feel the suspense...) dragon laaaw-yer."

If you haven't see the movie this will make no sense to you so I will try to explain. The is a search for the dragon warrior who is to defeat the bad guy and bring balance to the force.... oh, wait, that's another movie. He basically will bring good things about for the people. The panda, Po, ends up being this dragon warrior. (hope I didn't spoil the movie for you.) So, Matthew really likes being the "dragon laaaw-yer."

There may truly be some dragon lawyers out there. Have any of you met one?

1 comment:

Shera said...

Hi! I love the dragon lawyer. So what else is going on? you have been in my heart lately...thank you for setting up the blog. It is really nice to be able to see what you and your family are doing.