Aimee: (I guess she likes playing the piano. She is practically jumping onto daddy's lap to play along with him!:) ** newborn photos taken by Sarah Alston **


Matthew: Well, Aimee likes cuddling with me. The minute she saw me in the hospital, she loved me! That's basically it!
| 1st cuddle time with Aimee |
| Almost a pro -- day 2 |
| Well, maybe not... why is she crying so loudly? What do I do now? |
| Sarah Bernecker (our babysitter), Ceithlinn, and Matthew see Aimee for the 1st time through the window of the bath room at the hospital. Ceithlinn is almost crying. Look at Matthew's smile. |
| Josh kisses Aimee to calm her down before her 1st bath. |
Aimee's laugh is so amazing. Even on the hardest of days, her laugh makes me happy. Her smile is beautiful, her noises are cute, and she keeps us laughing. I can't wait to see her get older! Maybe she'll will get bigger, who knows(she is currently about the size of a baby half her age, but that's a-okay)! I realized the other day that I am going to go to the BLHS (Bonney Lake High School -- Panthers) open house in two years and she'll only BE two! Crazy-sauce, right!
![]() | |
| Playing piano w/ the boys |
Jeni: I can write a ba-zillionty things that I love about our Aimee-girl. I will in future, in fact. We longed for, and prayed for this sweet baby girl to join our family for 7 long years. There were many lessons learned and the story is very long.
So here is a short list of what I like about Aimee:
- Her laugh and curiosity
- Her beautiful blue eyes
- Her cute little curly hair
- Her determination and persistence (these can also be a little tiring, especially in the middle of the night :) )
- Her cute little dimpled hand
- Her slobbery kisses
- Her sweet breath
- Just getting to cuddle her. I am one blessed mama
I love that all three of my children love each other so much and really seem to enjoy each other.
![]() |
| Rough Housing |



No comments:
Post a Comment