Moving to a New Home
May 1, 2012
After 6 years of being an apartment manager we are moving. I will no longer be working. I will be focusing on using my degree to start my dance studio — first, get back in shape and remember what is to dance. Honestly, I am really looking forward to focusing on my family. The last two year especially have been crazy with work, school and one year teaching early morning Seminary. We are still in the same area. The kids will be going to the same school and we are in the same ward. We feel very blessed to be getting into this 3 bedroom home. The kids are pretty excited to have their own room… at least for now. We’ll see how the first week goes. They haven’t had separate rooms almost 7 years. Here are some photos of the new place.
![]() |
| Front of our house (same colors as our apt) |
![]() |
| Laundry Room |
![]() |
| Kids LOVING the New Living Room |
![]() |
| Dining Room |
![]() |
| Kitchen |
![]() |
| Ceithlinn's Room |
![]() |
| On a Clear Day You Can See Mt. Rainier from the Balcony |
![]() |
| Kids Bathroom (we'll change the shower curtain) |
![]() |
| Big Closets in Each of the Kid's Rooms |
![]() |
| Matthew's Room |
![]() |
| Master Bedroom |
![]() |
| View from the Master's Balcony |
![]() |
| Ok,view... but not Rainier |
![]() |
| Master Bath w/ double vanity |
![]() |
| Master Tub... I can fit in it comfortably... I may start taking baths again |

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)








2 comments:
That looks awesome! I love the big closets in the bedrooms, and yellow is a cheery color, I bet you are so excited!!! Congratulations. :)
What a cute house! I'm so happy for you. :D
Post a Comment