I know I said I hoped to write a little every day, but that just isn't happening. We are still alive and doing well. I am looking for a program to shrink pictures before I post them. I thought I had one, but that was on the "old" computer. Once I get that there will be more photos. I have some cute kids, and we sure have fun together, and I want to share that with you.
Truth be told, I am also still very techni-illiterate, well technologically challanged at least. Once I get it down though.... there will be no stopping me. I still may be a little slow, but things will happen sooner than later.
2 comments:
hey we are all learning at this blog thing! but isn't great to have technology! I love this new medium of communication! thanks for having a blog, it makes a difference in personal and family journaling.
You are hilarious! You write like Robert Kirby in his blog about their trip to Spain. Check it out at http://blogs.sltrib.com/kirby/.
I really do need to get my own computer. I have too much fun with things like this.
Love you alot and always
mOm
Post a Comment